SAP® BW and Analytics Cloud
SAP® Analytics Cloud combines planning activities, forecast analyses and state-of-the-art business intelligence (BI). Using intelligent interface technology, immediate access to SAP® BW, SAP® ERP or the HANA database is ensured. In addition, SAP® Analytics Cloud has the option to establish data connections to Google BigQuery or Amazon Redshift or to import csv files.
Based on predefined data models, user-oriented stories are created that retrieve real-time data for analyses without explicit data replication. These analyses can be made available to different users for viewing and/or editing according to a predefined authorization concept. 14-day innovation cycles and a user interface developed according to the Responsive Design principles, turn data analysis into a fully mobile experience.
The application possibilities are almost unlimited in the area of data analysis and visualization. In particular, the strategic orientation of purchasing can be significantly influenced.
Benefits for your purchasing department:
- Real-time data analysis is used to prepare supplier meetings
- Complete spend visibility throughout purchasing and the entire P2P process
- Diverse data sources make it easy to get a holistic picture of overall supplier performance
- Predefined key figures, such as material cost changes, can be analyzed at any time and measures taken to reduce costs
- Geographical classification of spend data in relation to the production sites supplied supports the development of global purchasing strategies
- The possibility of evaluating individual procurement goods at the level of users and purchasing groups helps strategic purchasing to identify potential for standardization.
- Preconfigurable digital boardrooms serve managers as a basis for decision-making in management meetings, depending on the area of responsibility and individual requirements.
Added value for purchasing through Deutsche Business Consulting GmbH
Due to the high specialization of the DBC on purchasing processes, we offer key figures that document your successes in purchasing better than it would be possible with only standard systems. Here are two key figures as an example:
- Mandated purchasing volume
This key figure clarifies for which part of the expenditures the purchasing department has a mandate.
It is also obvious that only expenditures in this area can contribute to a maverick buying ratio.
Savings ratios also use mandated purchasing volume as a basis
By documenting savings, they make purchasing success transparent.
For each sourcing run, the negotiation success is recorded in the corresponding document (contract, catalog item or purchase order item) and can then be evaluated. Negotiation successes without purchasing documents (rent, postage, energy, etc.) can be recorded separately.
Savings achieved through discounts or quantity/value conditions can also be evaluated.
Get your own impression of the state-of-the-art SAP BI solution and schedule an appointment for a product demonstration.